Just old stuff we’re not ready to get rid of!

and... Were back!!!

Team Llama
299 Posts
Well were back after the server issues. (sorry for my lateness in posting this, I only realised were back today) :cry:

Due to problems with the hard disk of our server on April 6th, we've been offline for a while. The disk has been replaced now though, and back-ups are restored (which did take some more effort than expected). That means that SimsNetwork is back online again, just like it was before! Note that forum posts made on April 5th-6th, around the days of the hard disk crash, may have gone lost, but anything before that should be in working order. Note that we still need some time to restore the back-ups of our Dutch counterpart, SimsNetwerk, so please be patient for its return as well. Our apologies for the long downtime, and thank you for your patience.
As always, three cheers to Rosana and ChEeTaH for fixing everything up and maintaining this great site for us all to enjoy.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts

But, indeed, we're back online. And it's nice to see the familiar brown color again.

Team Llama
299 Posts
HEHE - I always think the colour was more of a burgundy / red ;)

Well least us three are here :P

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and a sister too)

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
OK guys (and girl), we're back, now the members who don't know SNW is back getting online again.

So, we three musketeers need to make a start again.

Team Llama
299 Posts

• Stats