Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Sul sul

Nooboo
2 Posts

my name is Anja and I'm from Germany. I'm playing the Sims since the Sims 2. Half of the time I am building stuff and half of the time I'm actually playing with my sims. The moments when something is happening in my game I never would have expected are the ones I enjoy the most. :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hi Anja! Welcome on our forum. So glad you joined!

I love building too. I love a lot of the aspects of The Sims 1/2/3. I also love to play but building often wins :p

And I know what you mean with those unexpected things. Last night for example I found out the partner of my founder Sim already had a child but he didn't have that child when he joined my family. Hahaha!

Nooboo
2 Posts
I've seen some of your houses via tumblr. They are awesome. I especially like the mid-century ones. <3

How old was that child when you found out? :D

I was just testing some stuff in game last week and forgot to turn the moon cycle off. It was full moon and there were zombies. You wouldn't expect something else from a full moon night, would you? But one of the zombies brought a cassette recorder with her and all zombies started dancing the smustle. I have never seen that happening before. :eek:

I think they have to improve a bit though before they can release their first music video. :lmao:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hahaha oh yeah the smustle. I've seen them do that once. Must be a reference to Plants vs. Zombies hehe :p

I noticed the child when she was a teen! Seriously I wouldn't have found out if her father hadn't received an opportunity which involved her asking for something!

Thanks btw! ^^ I try my best on the houses, and hope to get better with each one I make :D

• Stats