Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Chit chat topic!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts

Nooboo
8 Posts

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
It's so quiet on here! Where is everyone?

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
YAY! After some trouble with my hotel booking, it finally got confirmed today so London 2014 is a fact!! Simmers meet up here I come!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
So sorry for being quiet! I'm here now lol. I was kinda busy being sick, and working on both SNW and my portfolio. Really want to get things back on track again soon. :)

I'm glad to hear that your hotel booking came through :D I haven't heard anything weird about ours, so I assume everything is alright with that. Can't wait for the Simmers Meetup!

This week I've been really into creating custom content again. As simple as the items may be, I've not done a lot of cc for The Sims 3 yet. I've made *a lot* for The Sims 2 though. So I'm not completely new to all of this. But yes it's nice to be working on the downloads section again. I hope to finish and upload my Palm Springs house tomorrow, and then upload some items for The Sims 2 on Throwback Thursday. :D

Team Llama
265 Posts

here busy to.

Study and new jobs and an new internship! :) but i'm here :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yes and no worries. I'm sure we all forget about it sometimes haha :p
We have the local elections today. So I'm going to vote tonight. And Seth has a birthday bash somewhere today. Jam packed day!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Today was (IS) such a gorgeous day! I went for a walk around the neighborhood and took some pictures of the scenery :) It was fun. But I might have caught a bit to much sun. And I'm working on a build that I hope to finish soon. :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Cool to hear @ a new build! :D Oh and I agree it was nice outside, but that usually means I get a rash, so I wasn't too happy. Especially cause mini-me decided to throw a tantrum because he couldn't play with a friend today. Yesterday he had a party and it was so overwhelming he slept from the moment we got home (before 6pm) and we only woke him to have something to eat and then he went back to sleep. Today he was still tired apparently cause the moment he realised he wasn't going to play at the friend, he started to cry non-stop and to be honest I just had it at that point. So when we got home he was sent to bed again. He clearly needs more sleep at the moment. Hope tomorrow is better. At least the weekend starts tomorrow afternoon haha.

I've played a bit of Minecraft today and -despite not being able to focus- I also tried finishing my Palm Springs house. I think it's nearly done. Somehow I don't think it's my best build. It has quirky and fun features but yeah... I don't know? I don't hate it, it's just a feeling. Like it's missing something?

Tonight I'm trying to work on the site. I've been having a lot of issues lately posting news (stuff disappearing after saving mostly, causing me to lose a lot of work). And it's gotten to a point where I just want to QUIT the site. We don't want that to happen lol. Besides I know I don't really want to quit. I just want the news section to be a bit less of a struggle every time I have to/want to update the news. The problem seems to be in the WYSIWYG. Now I'm not a fan of them, cause I prefer to code everything by hand. Including something as simple as the news. However the "media" module I'm using throughout the entire site requires a compatible WYSIWYG. So yeah. Uhm. Headache haha! I'm trying to complete Simpedia again. Lost a lot of work on that and for myself at least, I need to put back the information pages (like Careers, Skills, and all that). It's a Simpedia after all :P

Team Llama
265 Posts
Hmm I have to go the school for 2 hours. travlel is 3hours en after that i'm going the play minecraft

Nooboo
8 Posts
New build. :) Can't wait to see some pics from it Annabelli.
Rosie I understand what you mean about all the site work...totally a headache when it doesn't work the way you wanted.Hope that you can fix that module soon.
Marri have fun with minecraft. :)
I've got Simcity and played a bit last night.Really enjoy it.And started another tudor house in Sims 3 :P (didn't finish the one I started a few days ago)...love to build houses in that style and also mediterranean style.
Today gonna work on both houses...maybe upload them unfurnished.Will see. :)

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
I will post some pics later in the house build showcase thread :) After I have uploaded the build haha :)

Simcity sure is fun isn't it? I played a bit too this week. Hadn't in months!

Rosana, that really is frustrating! Can't you save it as text in a word document or something? So you would have a backup if it fails again? Dunno how it works

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
You'd say so but it seems everything is against me lately. Notepad randomly freezes when I try to save something. Not all the time. Of course it's exactly when I need to save something. Besides it's a lot of work to copy/past every single news post. I just want it to work again. It appears changing the WYSIWYG did help a bit. Fingers crossed though haha!

Today I need to do some real life work (project), as well as taxes, and ordering prints for the anniversary to giveaway. For some reason I haven't had the chance to do that yet.

I should play SimCity again. It's so addictive! I'm happy that we now have offline, and kinda sad. It is nice being able to play with friends, though admittedly most people stopped playing after a few days and then you'd be left on your own in a region lol.

@ Both of you: feel free to show off your houses here :P I love to see other people's buildings and other creations. :D

I need to hurry. Working on my new world and I was actually planning to show (part of it?) for SNW's anniversary. But stuff came up, and I am behind on schedule. Don't feel comfortable yet announcing it officially.

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Woot woot! I'm a silly social bunny!! Almost a Gnome collector! :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

PreviousNext

• Stats