Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Other games?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
How about other games? I know we're all Sims/Spore fans around here, but that doesn't mean that's all we play, right? So I was wondering, what kind of games do you play besides Sims games?

I also enjoy Little Big Planet (1&2), Tetris, Burnout, DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), Lumines, Loco Roco (1&2), Mario games, Mega Man, NFS, Rollercoaster Tycoon (1&2), Create, De Blob (2)...

Bella's Best Friend Forever
2137 Posts
I love me some RCT :D I also play Zoo Tycoon a lot, but not lately. Dragon Age, Sly Racoon, I play so much :p
I also like Assassins Creed.
Forum Rules | Forum Regels | [url=http://www

Silly Social Bunny
51 Posts
I like to play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Saints Row 2 when I lose my interests in the sims. xD

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I never really got into RCT3 but I've heard from many other Sims fans they like this game :D

I have forgotten this one game, called Mengisi. Cheetah made it and it's still in development but I can already play it. It's really simple yet very addictive. You have to make the "canvas" one solid color. Every level the canvas contains more colors so it gets harder each level. Our son also loves this game.

Team Llama
337 Posts
I play The Sims 3, World Of Warcraft (whenever I can pay for it) and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. But personally I don't like the 3rd one. I also have the 1st one and I want to install that one again.

Ehm... Once in the blue moon I play the Desperate Housewive game and that's it at the moment I think. From time to time I want to go back to Neopets, another online game website. But whenever I do go back I remember again why I left in the first place...
-->> Klik hier voor Patricia's SNW Blog /Nieuwe update 12-01-2012
--> Klik hier voor het dagboek van de familie Engelman /Nieuwe update 15-01-2012

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Ohhh the Desperate Housewives game! I actually got a one-on-one walkthrough/demo about that game on the E3 years ago. :D But don't have the game myself.

As for Neopets, Mogway is a huge fan (or was?) of that too.

Team Llama
408 Posts
I love several classics: Theme Hospital, (Open)TTD, Rayman (1), etc. Also played RCT 1/2 in the past, never liked 3 either. Furthermore I also play Little Big Planet 1/2 (together with Rosana), Lumines, Loco Roco, Burnout, EarthWorm Jim, De Blob, Ratchet & Clank, and currently I've picked up Anno 1404 for a bit. I'm probably forgetting quite a few games too... Oh, and I'm currently looking forward to SSX for PS3 (January)
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

Team Llama
337 Posts
Aahh, theme hospital.. I forgot about that one! I played that as well.
Also something like that but then with general work buildings and building up the team. Can't remember the name. Something with business tycoon or whatever. Ahh, the old times..
-->> Klik hier voor Patricia's SNW Blog /Nieuwe update 12-01-2012
--> Klik hier voor het dagboek van de familie Engelman /Nieuwe update 15-01-2012

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

• Stats