Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Hey All!

Nooboo
3 Posts
I've been Playing spore for about a month now and decided to check out some of the fan sites to learn what I've been missing. This has got to be the cleanest and most recently active site I have found. I'm really looking forward to learning from the talents on the site. Outside the spore galaxy I am a Scuba Instructor, encountering the strange and wonderful undewaterand intoducing others to that world is my passion. Spore seems to be a natural fit for when weather or life conspire to keep me out of the water!

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
[welcome1]
I hope we can stay an active forum and (hopefully soon) website, so welcome and enjoy your stay here.... :woot:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I consider this to be a huge compliment. Since I'm not really active myself lately due to personal reasons and therefore didn't work on the new site lately. It was supposed to be finished more than 6 months ago but something else got the priority and I'm not really feeling well, most of the time.

I just want to say welcome and I hope to see you more often. This may get me motivated to post more often :)

[welcome1]

Team Llama
410 Posts

• Stats