Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Hi there

Nooboo
1 Posts

I just started my Spore Adventure and I must say I am a addict already. I just moved to the south sooo I don't know anyone down here yet so Any one from Kentucky give me a shout . Anyone wanting to share just let me know, Borz72 is my name on Spore Universe and my Gmail is borzsporz@gmail.com :)

PS please no spam mail or I will sic all my sporze on you at the same time grumble grumble roar!!!!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I just started my Spore Adventure and I must say I am a addict already. I just moved to the south sooo I don't know anyone down here yet so Any one from Kentucky give me a shout . Anyone wanting to share just let me know, Borz72 is my name on Spore Universe and my Gmail is borzsporz@gmail.com :)

PS please no spam mail or I will sic all my sporze on you at the same time grumble grumble roar!!!!

Welcome on SporeNetwork Borz72 :) Have fun here! Hope to see you around :)

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Nice to have you on board here. Have fun, no people from Kentucky reported here, but ... maybe you can get them over here....

Have a fun time on Sporenetwork.com

• Stats