Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

HI there!

Team Llama
410 Posts
This is Martin, also known as DeKDeS, good friend of SNW.

I love spore, i loved it since the first news was known about it, I love the creator creator full version, and I can't wait for spore the full game!
well thats it for now.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hi DeKDeS! Nice to see you here :D Hope you have a great time on our board! I'm working hard on getting everything finished :nod2:
See you around! And btw, nice avatar. ;)

Team Llama
299 Posts

Spore is going to be immense. Beyond belief. Game of the decade? It has that much potential! EA just gotta market this one right and if they can, get it onto (more) consoles!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I agree on that. I'm sure Spore will be the next big game. Somehow I just don't see TS3 getting so big. On the other hand... Well I really don't know.

Team Llama
299 Posts
Sims has its appeal. A lot of the time they liken it to a dolls house saying it attracts more girls. Then there is the relationship/martial/reproduction issues that make it appear to teenagers and above more than younger children... Spore on the other hand has a much wider appeal. If they can get it across as many consoles as the sims it'll help it conquer the world!!!

Hmm... we're going offtopic here a little. Sorry Martin :P

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2748 Posts
just kidding hun

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Team Llama
410 Posts
just kidding hun

Could I make an Angela/mogway creature and make it the basis and lowest on my creatures foodchain please?
just kidding :)

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2748 Posts
yeah you could but those things will always come back and bite you in your behind :P

Team Llama
410 Posts
mogway wrote:yeah you could but those things will always come back and bite you in your behind :P

ooh I might like that :)

Team Llama
408 Posts
mogway wrote:yeah you could but those things will always come back and bite you in your behind :P

ooh I might like that :)

Hey, keep it clean for the kids! :P
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

Team Llama
410 Posts

• Stats