Welcome to our forums. Say hi in here!

Hello.. Again.

Nooboo
22 Posts

I wanted to apologise, again.. I intented to start posting again last year, in March 2008, but after that things with the GF I was with at the time got abit serious, and after we eventually broke up in June/July, I had alot of different things I was again busy with.

So, here I am, once more. Saying hi. Just dropping in and happy that everyone is well.

Congrats on the baby Rosana =]

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Welcome back, it's nice to see the old members coming back to SNW Int.

Stay along, there is a lot going on right now, and SNW will be nicer to look at.... :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hiya! Long time no see! Don't worry about us being angry or whatever. We're just glad you found your way back here ^^
We're currently working on SNW so this summer you should be able to look at a brand new, awesome Sims 1-2-3 website :D

Welcome back!

Nooboo
22 Posts
yeah, and the website is in english now too :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh but Simsnetwork has always been in English :uhm: Perhaps you've seen some Dutch text somewhere I forgot to translate. But I started SNW in two languages, as separate sites.

I'm pretty sure you'll love the transformation we're working on atm ^^

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

• Stats